Thank you for visiting the historic Huntington Hotel. Please note that Nob Hill Spa, Big 4 Restaurant, and Huntington Hotel will all remain closed until further notice.
To submit any inquiries, please email email@example.com and our team would be delighted to assist. We wish you good health and safety, and thank you for your continued support.
Nob Hill Spa
Discover a tranquil sanctuary perched atop San Francisco's prestigious Nob Hill, nestled conveniently inside The Huntington Hotel. We have gathered inspiration from many of San Francisco’s cultures to create a memorable experience. Unwind, relax and reconnect to the gentle pleasures of life at Nob Hill Spa.
Spa Boutique: 7:30am — 9pm
Spa Services: 8am — 9pm
Nail Room: 9am — 7pm
Day Use: 7:30am — 9pm (Monday - Thursday, excluding Holidays)
- Spa Home
- Spa Services
- Packages & Offers
- Indoor relaxation pool
- Locker rooms
- Saunas and steam rooms
- 10 treatment rooms
- Group Reservations (Groups of 5 or more)
- Private Spa Suite
- To ensure a calm environment for all spa guests, we kindly ask that you refrain from diving and swimming laps.
- Showering before using the pool and whirlpool is requested.
- We do not recommend using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool if pregnant or if you have heart problems.
Use of Spa Facilities:
- Day use of the spa amenities for guests of The Huntington Hotel is available for $40 Monday through Thursday.
- To access the spa Friday through Sunday, a 50-Minute spa service is required for guests of The Huntington Hotel and outside clients.
- Facilities-only day use passes are available Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays) for $70, or a series of 10 passes for $600.
- Our daily fee is waived with a 50-minute body treatment, facial or massage.
- All guests of the spa must be at least 16 years old.
- Reservations may be made by calling the spa reception desk at 415-345-2888 or extension 2888 from The Huntington Hotel.
- A credit card guarantee is required to secure your appointment.
- A Healthy SF surcharge of 2.5% is added to each service.
- We strongly recommend scheduling appointments in advance.
- If you have any special physical or medical considerations, please notify the spa when you make your reservation, so that we might best prepare for your treatment.
- Please note, in order to preserve the tranquility of the spa, we require 80 Minute appointments throughout the mid-day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please call for details.
Arrival & Etiquette
- Before entering the Nob Hill Spa sanctuary, please check in at the spa reception desk on the lobby level of The Huntington Hotel.
- We suggest arriving 30 minutes prior to appointment time to take advantage of our facilities and start the relaxation process early.
- You will be provided a locker, robe and slippers, which must be returned before leaving the spa to avoid charges.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles, including clothing or accessories and suggest that you do not bring valuables to the spa.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers within the spa to enhance everyone's experience.
- All aspects of a treatment can be modified to your taste, from music selection to pressure of massage.
- If you have any type of medical condition, it is best to mention it when booking your appointment, as certain treatments may not be recommended.
Cancellation and Late Policy
- Please give the spa reception 24-hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment to avoid 50% of the treatment rate being billed to the reserving credit card.
- Less than four hours notice will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment will be modified to maximize your remaining time, without compromising the next appointment. You will be charged in full.
Location and Parking
- Directions can be found here or through our telephone prompts.
- The Nob Hill Spa has arranged a special three hour rate of $20 for the Crocker Garage (415-346-4007).
- After three hours, the price reverts to the current rate.